He has a passion for service to the City of Coppell
- City Council Member, 2018-Present
- Currently, city liaison to the Metrocrest Social Service and Coppell ISD.
- Coppell resident for 15 years.
- Former, Vice President of the Coppell Recreation Development Corporation.
- Served on the Parks and Recreation Board for four years.
- Graduate of Leadership Coppell where he interacted with City Department heads and developed an understanding of how City policy decisions are developed, refined and executed.
- Served on Cottonwood Elementary PTA & Dad’s Club
- Graduate of the Citizen’s Police Academy of Coppell and member of the Alumni group (CPAC).
- C O P member (Citizen On Patrol) – Coppell Police Department, where he’s trained to be the eyes and ears of the community.
He has a passion for service to his Community
- Member of the Coppell Rotary Club, a global service organization that combines the building of community connections with humanitarian efforts. He recently led a team that delivered baskets of household items to needy seniors.
- Member of the Cottonwood Creek PTO and the Dad’s Club. Participant in the weekly “Walk to School Wednesdays.” http://www.wfaa.com/news/health/school-practices-healthy-habits-with-walk-to-school-wednesdays/477292430
- Coppell Greens HOA, serving as a school committee member. National Night Out (NNO) 2017 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8sK6V1FP8
He is a Professional
- IT professional with 20 years of experience.
- Graduate of Boston University with MS in Computer Information Systems.
- Graduate of Suffolk University in Boston, with a BS in Computer Engineering.
- Graduate of Cambridge Ridge and Latin High School, Cambridge, MA.
He is a Family Man
- Married to his wife Shiji.
- Father of three boys.
- A Christian and member of Marthoma Church of Dallas in Farmers Branch.
- Enjoys bicycle riding and badminton.